- No unruly behavior.
- No obstructing the show.
- No tailgating anywhere on the premises.
- No outside food or drink on the premises.
- No smoking or vaping under the pavilion.
- Intoxicated people will be politely asked to leave.
- No dogs under the tent. Dog owners must clean up after their dogs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are kids free?
A: Kids 5 and under are free, kids 12 and under are $5
Q: May I bring my own chair or blanket?
A: Yes! Please feel free to bring your own chairs and blankets. We simply ask that you not place them directly in front of the stage during the performance(s).
Q: May I go inside the Inn?
A: I’m sorry, but no tours or entry into the Inn during an event as it is reserved for overnight guests and VIPs.
Q: Is parking available onsite.
A: Yes! Parking is available although their may be a charge. There is lots of free parking on the streets and at the farmers market near the Harvester.